Last updated: (17/10/2023)
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- All project materials on this website are NOT for submission to any higher institution for academic awards. They are solely meant to guide final year students on the various processes and methodologies of writing a research project, iprojectmaster.com.ng does NOT encourage students to use our materials WORD TO WORD, as we do not encourage plagiarism.
- For academic purpose, it is illegal for any student to download research projects on this website site and submit to any higher institution for academic awards. Students can stand the risk of being expelled if caught by project supervisors. To get a risk-free customized research project click here for custom writing service!
- All e-books, study software, academic journals and study packs are not original properties of iprojectmaster.com.ng. These materials are totally free on this website and we do not claim ownership or what so ever.
- Our custom writing services are never duplicates of already existing projects on this site. We write from scratch and provide our clients with original documents concerning their project topic. After our clients accept their work, it becomes their original property and deleted from our systems immediately.
- Clients can always contact our Help Desk at all times. Every business must be channeled through iprojectmaster.com.ng, as we will not bear any loss or liability if you deal with an impostor claiming to work with iprojectmaster.com.ng
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Project Master. Project Master has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Project Master shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us through email@example.com